Are You In Search Of A Trusted Partner?
It doesn’t matter if you’re a doctor, a farmer, a school teacher or an Uber driver. If you’re serious about taking control of your financial future, and you’re in search of a trusted partner who will work with you for the long-haul, then you are likely an excellent fit for Cross Wealth Management.
Strong relationships are cultivated on trust, and on integrity. And they only thrive when they are fostered with communication and commitment.
We recognize that we can’t work with everyone -- there’s no one-advisor-fits-all. To that end, we think you should know who our ideal client is. And hopefully, we can help you figure out what your ideal advisor looks like.
What You Can Expect From US
- We will always go out of our way to act in your best interest. It’s our fiduciary duty.
- We treat your life’s hard work - your wealth - like we treat ours.
- We will only discuss strategy with you once we truly understand where you are in life, and where you want to go.
- We may have differing opinions, but oftentimes that’s all they are. Opinions. We promise to always treat your viewpoints with dignity and respect, even if they do not align with ours.
- Financial planning can seem complicated, it’s not. We will clearly explain the implications of the strategies we propose and the decisions you make.
- Expect to hear from us on a regular basis. We want to hear about what’s going on in your life -- we enjoy it.
What We Ask Of YOU
- Don’t hesitate to let us know what’s on your mind. Our success depends on it.
- Don’t hold back! If you’re interested in the specifics of your portfolio, or you want to invest in something we haven’t yet taken a look at, let’s talk about it.
- We request that you’re honest and forthcoming so that together we can make a plan that truly accounts for everything. We request that you show us the whole picture.
- We cannot control what happens in the markets, but we can plan for it, and we can control how we react. We request your commitment to the plan we set forth, even when the road gets a little bumpy. Remember, we’re walking beside you through your financial journey -- we’ll be there.
- We ask you for your trust. It’s the most important asset.